SESION 4 - 20 de Octubre de 2009

At the greengrocer's

READING AND SPEAKING: You have read a reading about healthy meals and talked about the better choice looking at a menu.
EXERCISES:We have corrected the Autoevaluación 3, about There is/are and how much/many

GRAMMAR: There is/are, Some/ Any, How much/ How many
SONG: Frozen by Madonna. We have listened to it, correct all the words and translate it.
SPEAKING: José Antonio and Susi have acted out a conversation at the Greengrocer's. Later, in pairs you have talked about what you needed or bought last week and what you are going to cook tomorrow.
LISTENING: You have listened to a conversation "Buying a sandwich" trying to understand some words and sentences. Next week you'll complete the blanks.
HOMEWORK: Write a recipe of something you use to cook


You can now talk about food you need and go shopping and ask for it. Practice at home and write the recipe. See you next week.



5 comentarios:

fernando dijo...

Hello, classmates,
did you know our teacher Concha feels sick because her flu? So she couldn't attend our class last Tuesday. We hope and whish she'll better next week.

ConchaPérez dijo...

Hello Fernando, Hello everybody:

Yes, I have the flue. I'm better now, but today my doctor has told me it's better to stay at home a couple days more, so I suposse I'll return to the school next Thursday.

See you soon.

deme dijo...

HELLO CONCHA.,
HOW ARE YOU? I WHIS STAY MORE BETTER.
TAKE CARE.
SEE YOU SOON. DEME

Pilar dijo...

Hello everybody:
last Friday we made a halloween party in my doughter´school. We did a terror hause.There were a lot of monsters in the hause. I like getting dressed. I wore a pirate dress up and María wore a black cat dress up.
I hope Concha is better next Tuesday.
See you soon.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Deme: Thank you, I'm better now and I hope I will be better next Tuesday.

Hello Pilar: Next day I will give you a text about Halloween in English, just to read it and learn more things about this festival. You can bring somo photos if you want.

See you on Tuesday.